Monday, December 15, 2008

F*R*I*E*N*D*S F*O*R*E*V*E*R


I have always thought of penning a blog which showcases friends who are very dear to me.Friends mean a lot to me. They have been my strengths all over my life. Its a beautiful feeling to have a lot of friends. I have never considered them as my friends,they are my family. Many have played a vital role in shaping my character and influenced me.I have just picked up a few friends who mean a lot to me. That does not explicitly mean that the rest of my friends mean nothing to me. These people have been with me on a longer course of my life. there is definitely no priority among these good souls who have been in my ups and downs. I would wish to thank them for all they have given me.Also the friends listed dont have any order of preferences.

Karthi- The one and only person I could think of immediately if I need to share my thoughts. He has beenwith me over major part of my entire life, close to 20 whopping years.We were in the same school since 2nd Grade.We most of the time had been fighting those times, being in opposite gangs. finally we found to become the thickest of all friends. Though we both are completely different in characters, we still have respect and affection for eachother's opinions. He has been blessed with a wonderful life partner Raji and I am very happy for both of them. If I reallywant to think about a friend its him.

Dinesh Babu- One among the few who has been with me since childhood is Babu. A wonderful person who always there to share his thoughts and offers a hand even when I least expect. Though we were not together in school and college,we always had some sort of contact to keep it going. I could still laugh my heart out when we both got crushes on a girl in our teens. Knowing the fact, we used to pull each other relating to her. we started laughing even more when we heard the same girl had a crush on someone else. We "consoled" each other and this could only happen because it was Babu and me.

BalaGanesh- Here comes a loud mouthed, centre of attraction seeker like me, of course. He is one of the friends who developed himself drastically from scratch and grew up to be a Manager of an IT firm. I always admired his hardwork and passionateto win over hurdles that came across. He is truly an inspiration for me. He has gone through enough hardships in life and hasfought back gracefully.He was the one who was really responsible for making things work in my sister's marriage. My parents trusted him so much and he easily earned the accolades of many with his responsibility and helping tendency.

Gautham- This tall, hunky guy who did maximum to make people especially girls turn back to him for a glance.He loves to be "all time" funny person. I expected he would change after his marriage but, NO. He is with me from school. We share a very special friendship right from the English class in School. We would never forget those happy days. He always concentrated on his looks and he is passionate on kamal hassan same as me. He was interested in making an entry to the tinseltown and did got a chance. Lucky Tinseltown!It was a narrow escape. He is a wonderful person at heart and always tries to make his presence felt.He has always lauded me and supported in whatever decisions he makes. He used to get me something whereever he goes for a holiday. Thanks da machi!


Ramesh- This guy needs special mention as he is completely opposite to my character and attitude but still we get well with each other as we know each other for almost 8 years now.This guy has immense taste in dressing and he was called Mr.Smart in college. He has amazing helping tendency and he always gives a helping hand to his friends. Last few years we have been having fun going for trips in India. We both make our travel plans accordingly though we are in different continents. I have got a few very good friends through him and we have become the TRIP GANG.We all share a great rapport pulling each other.We had a serious fight and college and we both could not help talking to each other and glued up after a month. Those were great moments. I wish I have him as my friend FOREVER. Thanks da Duck!

Nattu- Nattu or Natpu as I call him is one and only person whom I can boast of his friendship with me. The one and only person whom I can trust even when the Almighty turns me down. Honestly not an emotional testimonial for him. He is the one who has truly understood me at all times. He had always shielded me from anyone who tried to pull me down. He has made me understand and realise whats relationships are about. He has never hurted anyone in any forms. He made me feel home and safe when I ventured into Australia. His recent spiritual involvement has toned up his maturity and ready to face with guts. He believes destiny.He would be the last ever person on earth whom I can give up.TOUCHWOOD.

Vinod- I dont know whether I can term him as my friend. He is more than that to me. I came across this lanky guy when we both werein 10th grade. I did not know that he was my mum's close friend's son as I have not met him. This guy resembled a lot of his mum.I was doubtful and asked his mum's name. I was so happy to hear it as expected. i have heard from my mum that I used to call her as my "girl friend" when I was young. I was happy to have Vinod in my life. We both look as if we are not in good terms for a long time.I have a very special concern for him like a brother.He loved to tease me and boil me to the core and loves to hear me swearat him.Such a shameless sweet friend of mine. I would never give him up for anyone. I wish to be in the same old days where we roamed in bikes,chased girls, the bhelpuri shops, and bakery tea. Never in my life I could find a replacement for those memories.

Reena- This bubbly girl whom I got to know only in Aus at work was the one whom I treaure as a family and sister.We got so close just on the first day we met. She offered me her lunch box when she knew I did not bring mine.She made me eat the whole. Though she fights, argues with me, she always made me feel I have a family here.Nevertheless,she is blessed with a wonderful husband Sharvan who has become a close friend of me in no time. I cannot forget the longdrives we use to go as a family packing up food. Lake entrance was one of the prominent places we wont want to forget.Wishing you the best for your new venture. Thanks a lot for everything.

Ashu - It would have been close to humiliation if I failed to mention her name. A wonderful and bubbly human being,who does not know to think bad or hurt others. I have been blessed to have a wonderful person like her.She was the one who made me come out fighting when I was in chaos. I am always grateful to her any time of my life.We both cherish the friendship we have as it has been the most special in my life. It had no expectations all through.Anytime I had something to share immediately my instinct urges me to reach for her. I wish her the very best in her life.

Shruthi- She would be most trustable friends I have ever had. Always ready to help at any time. It was such a wonderful momenthow we both got in touch. I doubt whether anyone can have and maintain such a type of friendship which means just meeting each other just once and still have the zeal until now. Its more than 4 years and we have been the same good old friends.I always shared a great rapport with her in the world of music. She has the greatest stunning voices I have heard among friends.Wayto go,Shru!She is blessed with an amazing down to earth life partner in Sumanth. Wishing them both a great life forever.

Giri- This guy has to be mentioned specially for his calm and composed nature he maintains until now. Never have I had seenhim losing his temper. A not-so-open guy unlike me, which I have been inspired on many occasions. He is such a hard worker who trustspurely on himself than destiny. His love for music, cars has amazed me.One of the few guys whom I discuss about the world of music. He is a fanatic fan of A.R Rahman and never misses to read even the smallest bits of news about him. He had comeout so strong after having a rough patch of life. I still cannot imagine if I could be the same like him. I am happy to have such a wonderful friend.

Hari- One of the few chaps who has been with me in all times after I moved to Australia. He is one of the few friends whom I cannotafford to lose anytime and at any cost. Though he is younger than me, I have never let the difference show up any time. I always had a brotherly affection on him, next to friendship. I am grateful to his thoughts which made him get back to me out of trust after a small hiatus. Only we both can know that happened for better. He has been for his friends always at any time. I have been inspired by his helping tendency. He has the heart of getting emotionally related to anyone very soon. He trusts people very much which sometimes I am scared of.He has got the best of the best life partner Shankari. They both make the apt pair. I wish the young couple a fantastic life ahead.

Thiru- Not to forget Thiru.I am proud to say I know Thiru and he is my friend. I just cannot term this relation as just friendship.He has been more than that to me. He is more of a respectful person to me. A man of a few words, now he has overcome that and has become a person whose words speak more. He is the person who initiated me to write more and improved my vocabulary skills.Blogging would always been a dream for me unless otherwise he helped me in a easy way. The interest he shows for photography amazes me. I have seen only greeting cards as such professional as his pictures.His passion for cooking and trying new varities stand out. His Temple is INTERNET and his GOD is GOOGLE.Thanks a lot Thiru. This blog is dedicated to YOU as you were the one who initiated it.

I thank all of you people for being with me and wish I could have you all forever in my life.
I thank all of you people for being with me and wish I could have you all forever.

No comments: